How to Participate
All WLA and NASPL lottery members can take part to the project by sending photographs and/or videos representing and highlighting the cause(s) supported by the lottery.
All photographs, videos and all the additional information must be sent to email@example.com by September 16, 2022.
To send large files, please use WeTransfer.
WHAT SHOULD I SEND?
Photograph/s and/or video/s highlighting the cause(s) your lottery supports
Title of each photograph and/or video
A brief synopsis of each photograph and/or video series for publication
Name and description of the good cause(s) supported, including:
Area (education, culture, social activities, sports, etc.)
Specific location(s) where the good cause has been supported
Amount of funds dedicated to the particular cause
Any other details about the beneficiary that you wish to share
By sending the photographs and pictures, lotteries authorize the WLA to use the graphic material at the WLS 2022 in Vancouver, as well as at other WLA events, in publications, on social media and online. Lotteries also confirm that they hold all rights and permissions from individuals and places reproduced in the photographs and videos sent.
1. Each lottery can send one or more photographs.
2. Each photograph must be identified by a title and a brief synopsis.
3. All file types are accepted, with a preference for: png, jpeg, tiff or raw.
4. High resolution (min 72 DPI at 1920x1080 px).
5. Landscape or portrait formats.
1. Each lottery can send one or more videos.
2. Videos should be no longer than three minutes.
3. Videos should be played and enjoyable even without sound.
4. Accepted files are mp4 or QuickTime.
5. Only landscape format (i.e. horizontal).
6. Videos taken with mobiles phones will be accepted provided the resolution is sufficient.
+41 76 570 0661