How to Participate
All WLA and NASPL lottery members can take part to the project by sending photographs and/or videos representing and highlighting the cause(s) supported by the lottery.
All photographs, videos and all the additional information must be sent to email@example.com by July 15, 2020.
To send large files, please use WeTransfer
WHAT SHOULD I SEND?
- Photograph/s and/or video/s highlighting the cause(s) your lottery supports
- Title of each photograph and/or video
- A brief synopsis of each photograph and/or video series for publication
- Name and description of the good cause(s) supported, including:
- Area (education, culture, social activities, sports, etc.)
- Specific location(s) where the good cause has been supported
- Amount of funds dedicated to the particular cause
- Any other details about the beneficiary that you wish to share
By sending the photographs and pictures, lotteries authorize the WLA to use the graphic material at the WLS 2020 in Vancouver, as well as at other WLA events, in publications, on social media and online. Lotteries also confirm that they hold all rights and permissions from individuals and places reproduced in the photographs and videos sent.
- Photographs can depict one or more good causes
- Each lottery may send one or more photographs
- Each photograph must be identified by a title and a brief synopsis
- All file types are accepted, though jpeg, tiff or raw images are preferred
- High resolution (min 72 DPI at 1920x1080 px) is required
- Landscape or portrait formats will be accepted
- Ideally, each video should present only one good cause supported by the lottery
- Each lottery may send one or more videos
- mp4 or .mov (QuickTime) files will be accepted
- Videos should be no longer than three minutes and may be with or without sound
- Only landscape format (i.e. horizontal) will be accepted
- Videos taken with mobiles phones will be accepted provided the resolution is sufficient
PHOTOGRAPH AND VIDEO DISPLAY
During the event photos and videos will be displayed on monitors placed throughout the WLS 2020 venue.
Selected photos and videos may be used by our media agency to produce a video collage or as stand-alone images.
As the video collage may appear without sound, we recommend you produce short, engaging videos with strong images that will get the message across, even when played silently.
Each photo and video will be complemented by the details you provide to us (titles, descriptions, etc.), as requested above.
+41 61 544 1104